His previous employment was that of a Manufacturing Project Engineer with Borg-Warner Corporation’s Chemical and Plastics Group where he was responsible for the design and construction of plastic and chemical processing domestically and internationally.
- California State bar
- Federal court Central District
- U.S Court of International Trade, New York
- Ventura College of Law, JD
- University of Arizona, BSEE
- Oxnard College, AA
- University of Metaphysical Sciences, BSMscs.
- Southern California Defense Counsel
- Orange County Bar Assn.
- NTSB Bar Association
- Lawyer- Pilots Bar Association