Mr. Stone has tried dozens of cases involving automobile liability, general liability issues, wrongful death and product liability. In one instance recently, Mr. Stone received a jury verdict of $230,000 for a personal injury case wherein plaintiff’s demand at trial was $9.3 million.
In addition to handling cases, Mr. Stone works in the day to day activities to the firm, including staff supervision.
• California State Bar, 1991
• Cal State Fullerton
BA degree in 1987 with a major in Political Science and Criminal Justice
• Western State College of Law
Juris Doctorate in 1991
• Defense Research Institute
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section
• California State Bar
• The Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
• Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
• The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
• American Trial Lawyers Association