As a native of the Inland Empire, Amanda attended college at California State University San Bernardino, where she received a B.A in Political Science. She obtained her J.D. from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 2013. She is also a member of the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys Pilates and spending time with her dog.
• California State Bar – 2013
• United States District Court Central District of California – 2013
• United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – 2014
• California State University San Bernardino – 2007
• Western Michigan University Cooley Law School – 2013