COLE HEGGIis an Associate Attorney with Homan & Stone. He practices in the areas of insurance defense including automobile liability, premises liability, product liability and construction defect. He has significant experience defending personal injury, insurance coverage, and insurance bad faith cases on behalf of insurance companies and their insureds, and has regularly advised domestic and overseas insurers on complex coverage and claims-handling issues. He has also represented public entities in personal injury and employment-related suits. Before joining Homan & Stone, Cole worked as an associate attorney at a national firm specializing in litigation and insurance matters.
During law school, Cole was an Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas E. Hollenhorst of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District.
- California State Courts, 2007
- United States District Court, Central District, 2007
- United States District Court, Southern District, 2014
- Yale University, B.A. in History, 2004
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2007
• California State Bar