By way of profile, Mr. Hokana completed his undergraduate education at the University of California, Riverside, receiving his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy in 2012. Thereafter, he attended Southwestern Law School and graduated as a member of the prestigious SCALE 2-year J.D. Program. During law school, Mr. Hokana served as Treasurer of the Federalist Law Society and completed several internships in the areas of civil litigation and taxation. He also received CALI awards for his courses in Contracts, Commercial Sales, Constitutional Law, Federal Income Taxation, and American Law.
Mr. Hokana was admitted to the California State Bar in 2016, and subsequently admitted to the New Mexico State Bar in 2018. Prior to joining Homan & Stone, Mr. Hokana worked at a leading inland empire law firm specializing in the defense of medical providers. Mr. Hokana has represented both individual medical professionals and healthcare providers in a wide variety of legal and administrative proceedings.
- Juris Doctor; Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts; University of California, Riverside, 2012
- California State Bar, 2016
- New Mexico State Bar, 2018
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2016
- Unites States District Court, Eastern District of California, 2019