ROBERT ROSSIis a Partner with the law firm of Homan, Stone & Rossi. His practice includes the areas of general liability and casualty defense, products liability, fire litigation, workers compensation, premises liability, professional malpractice, automobile liability, wrongful death and employment law. During his practice, he has tried extensive, high exposure cases involving general liability issues, wrongful death and product liability. He has also successfully tried cases involving construction site accidents, employment disputes. Within his first year of practice, he argued before the California Court of Appeals on two occasions. He has argued before the Court of Appeal three times in his career and has a perfect record, with one of the appellate decisions resulting in a published opinion.
Mr. Rossi has also tried dozens of cases before a jury.
• California State Bar, 1985
• United States District Court of the Northern, Southern and Central Districts
• Bachelors Degree from the University of Massachusetts,1981
• University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctorate in 1984
• Defense Research Institute
• American Bar Association-Litigation Section
• State Bar of California
• Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
• Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
• Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
• American Trial Lawyers Association
• Orange County Fee Dispute Arbitration Panel
• Orange County Superior Court Arbitration Panel
• Orange County Bar Association