During her time as a workers’ compensation claims adjuster, claims representative/investigator and claims supervisor, Teri attended college. She then received a promotion to the position of workers’ compensation hearing representative, during which time she attended law school and held the additional positions of litigation supervisor and paralegal, all in the workers’ compensation industry.
Teri represented defendants in workers’ compensation claims in private practice and as in-house counsel for insurance companies, including the State of California, for many years prior to becoming a Workers’ Compensation Administrative Law Judge. During her career as an attorney as well as a judge in this industry, Teri has tried hundreds of workers’ compensation cases. She recently retired from State employment and returned to private practice.
• California State Bar, 1999
• United States District Court of Northern, Southern, Central Districts
• Defense Research Institute
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section
• California State Bar
• The Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
• Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
• The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
• American Trial Lawyers Association
• California Southern LS; Riverside CA
Juris Doctorate in 1999